- HomeStart here
- About UsOur Profile
- ServicesWhat we do
- GalleryOur Gallery
- TestimonialsCustomer voice
- Contact UsWhere we are
Individuals with no previous experience of these manual welding processes, designers, production and maintenance engineers/technicians, engineering apprentices.
Theory and practical sessions, with approximately 75% demonstrations and hands-on sessions; appreciation of the welding processes and fundamental basic knowledge. Health & safety, setting up equipment, welding process parameters, process related defects and how to avoid them, welding consumables.
• to understand practical welding
• to appreciate new process parameters and other factors influencing weld quality and productivity
• to gain a basic technical and practical insights and hands-on experience
• to recognise the health and safety issues associated with welding activities
• to be familiar with process related defects and how to avoid them